Tips for a chic wedding
- Use images of yourself and your groom on your save-the-date notice. Whether printed or emails, a personalized save-the-date won't be forgotten.
- Instead of a place card at each place setting, have a menu printed that's personalized with the guest's name on top.
- Instead of traditional table numbers, personalize each table by naming it something that's relevant to you, e.g., your favorite cities in the world, names of streets you lived on, schools you attended, favorite authors, or favorite wines.
- For a summer wedding at an outdoor ceremony, provide the ladies with fans that are personalized with the name and date of the bride and groom.
- Let the celebration begin - and there's no better way to make it special than by offering a series of signature cocktails named after each of the bridesmaids and groomsmen.
- When it comes time to hit the dance floor, have a gobo made with the bride and groom's initials projected onto the dance floor.
- Have a slideshow made with images of wedding. Set up a screen or computer monitor for the show to be seen at the day-after brunch.
- Make a CD with the music played at your wedding: from ceremony to reception and party. Give the CD to your valet parkers and have them place one in each car, or place a pile of CDs on a table where guests depart for them to help themselves and take one home.
- Instead of a traditional sign in book, have your guests write a message on a ribbon that is then tied to the ceremony area. The ribbon can be collected after the ceremony and saved as a memento for years to come