Set within over 20 acres of Northamptonshire countryside is the multi award-winning wedding venue Dodford Manor, an exclusive country house barn wedding venue. The lovingly restored 17th century stone and oak barns enjoy spectacular rural views from floor to ceiling glass panes, making it easy to see why this is one of the most popular venues in the region.
Our family run wedding venue prides itself on its genuinely caring and providing a truly personal service. From inspiration and ideas to coordinating the schedule and sorting the smallest details, our fabulous wedding team will make it their mission to ensure your wedding day is simply incredible in every way.
Dodford Manor is fully licensed to hold civil ceremonies and partnerships, allowing you to spend your entire day here without the stress of organising transport between venues. Plus, as it’s available for exclusive use, you can rest assured that you will enjoy total privacy and tranquillity for the duration of the day.
What’s more, with no corkage you’re free to bring in your favourite tipples to celebrate with, without breaking the bank!
For a barn wedding venue with a unique twist, get in touch with the fabulous team at Dodford Manor today. They can’t wait to start planning your special day.
- The impressive, beautifully-restored stone and oak barns boast spectacular countryside views
- Friendly, down-to-earth weddings team on hand to help with planning and organising throughout
- Top quality catering with no corkage charge!
- Licensed to hold civil ceremonies and partnerships allowing you to spend your entire day here
- Equally suited to smaller celebrations for intimate weddings, Dodford Manor is Exclusively yours, ensuring complete privacy for you and your guests.
- Unrivalled countryside location with excellent transport links – accessible from the M1, M6 and rail stations