Wedding photographer's details:
Mark (John Mark Films)
- Traditional English Country Wedding based in The Cotswolds
- Dress code: Morning suits for Gentlemen and hats for Ladies
- We met at University Horse Racing Society. Tables names were racecourses we had visited together over the years with photographs of us at the courses. These include: Royal Ascot, Mauritius Champ de Mars, Paris Longchamp, Fairyhouse Ireland to name but a few.
- Bridal party got ready and Brides family home located next to the village church
- Grooms family and groomsmen got ready at Frampton Court
- Maid of Honour sang ‘I Will’ by the Beatles during the signing of the register.
- Hakuna Matata was playing by Unity String Quartet as we left as Husband and Wife down the Aisle.
- It rained all day which somehow just added to the joy and kept everyone together
- Wedding favours made by Brides Uncle ‘Spirit of Ilmington - Raspberry Gin Liqueur’ written on the back:
‘Two fewer fish in the sea, Connie and Liam, 22.07.2023’
These made our table plan as well as wedding favours and everyone loved them. See photos of the gin board
Dress designer: Savannah Miller, The White room Minchinhampton
Florist: Enchanted florist @enchanted_florist_worcs
Music: Unity string quartet, Andre SaxMan Brown and Entourage music