Do you have a wedding you’d like to share on Strictly Weddings’ Wedding Inspiration blog? We are always looking for amazing weddings to feature. Our submission guidelines are outlined below.
WHAT WE ACCEPT
- Please include a description of the day and the couple, which must be at least 300 words.
- Photos must be included. For obvious reasons we do not feature weddings without photos.
- The text much be unique; we do not accept wedding submissions where the same content has been submitted to multiple sites (this applies to the text, not the images).
- Please give details of all vendors associated with the wedding. Please submit the name, email address and website for each vendor, as well as the role they played in the wedding.
HOW DO I SUBMIT MY FEATURED WEDDING?
- Contact us here first, letting us know what you would like to submit.
- You can provide the article in Word or in the body of the email.
- Be sure to include at least two forms of contact information for follow-up questions or concerns.
- All submissions are subject to editorial approval.
- Minor edits or corrections may be made after the article is published if necessary – just let us know.
- Images are required. Our preferred method for sending images is via Dropbox (or a similar product). Least preferred method is submitting them via email. Please follow these instructions:
- Save images to a resolution of 72 dpi
- Keep the sizes to roughly 900×600
- Zip them into a single folder and title them with your name
- Please submit 30-50 photos. Not all photos may be used.
- Make sure your photos do not have the photographer’s watermarks (credits will be given separately in the blog). Any watermarks will be cropped out or the image may not be used at all.
- Please provide photo credits for all photos.
- If your blog is published, we expect you to share it across your
social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, etc. within 48 hours of the post being published.
- All posts and sharing should include a reference to StrictlyWeddings.com appropriate for that platform with a link back to the blog post.
- If you have a blog or website of your own, we expect you to post a link to your guest article within 72 hours of it publishing on StrictlyWeddings.com.
- If you have an email subscribe list, we encourage you to promote your guest article in your next e-newsletter or email.